magnetic UV-IR cut filter VFFOTO GS 72 mm
- first class optical glass
- the latest nanolayers
- 14 anti-reflective layers
- ideal in combination with dark ND filters
- Záruka (let): 10
The unique magnetic UV-IR cut filter VFFOTO: 3v1 - UV and IR filter also serve as the VFFOTO magnetic filter adapter.
Screws to the end of the lens, as well as a regular UV filter, to protect the lens. In addition, it can also strip out long-wave IR radiation with high efficiency, causing color shifts when using stronger ND filters. Finally, it will serve as a holder for the other filters (CPL, ND…) of the VFFOTO magnetic system.
1) The UV IR-cut filter absorbs ultraviolet radiation, which often results in foggy and blurry photos outdoors . The UV filter is multi-purpose and suitable for landscape color and black and white photography. It also serves as a permanent protection of the lens from water, grease and scratches.
2) The UV IR-cut filter captures invisible long-wave IR radiation (wavelength from 750 nm), which causes a disturbing reddish tint in long-exposure photographs. The result is much more faithful entertainment, especially in landscape photographs with strong ND filters.
Who is a UV IR-cut for, and when to prefer a classic UV filter?
Shooting long exposures (landscape, architecture, monuments, water,…) using strong ND filters: UV IR-cut filter helps to more faithful colors and removes reddish tinge.
Normal landscape photography: Prefer a classic UV filter.
UV IR- cut VFFOTO filters marked like as GOLDEN SERIES are developed, designed and completed in the Czech Republic. The components are being produced in China.
Not only that they are equipped with 14 antireflective layers (7 on each side) but also they contain new 3+3 nanolayers with the most developed functions: improved resistance to scratching, water-resistance, improved resistance to grease, easier cleaning.
ND filters of this series are designated especially for digital cameras, but they can be also used for classical SLR cameras.
|type of glass||special optical glass|
|material of the frame||aluminium, steel|
|thickness of the glass||1,1mm +/- 0,1 mm|
|height of the frame after mounted||3,8 mm - slim|
|number of antireflective layers||14 (7+7)|
|weight of the filter||20 g|
|use of ordinary lens cap||delivery with cap|
|rear thread||M72x0,75 mm|
|frontal thread||special size M73x0,75 mm|
What a UV IR- cut filter VFFOTO GS can do:
color rendering of the ND filter 8000x VFFOTO GS (left side) and combination of ND filter 8000x VFFOTO GS + IR UV CUT VFFOTO GS (right side) (AWB at both pictures)
Why you should decide for the magnetic UV IR-cut filter VFFOTO GS:
- you get an adapter for other filters of the magnetic system,
- 14 (7+7) antireflective layers of high quality = minimization of reflections and improved contrast,
- closing external treatment of the filtr using nanolayers = resistance against water, scratching and impurities, easy cleaning,
- unique optical glass of high quality = it preserves even the finest details of the contours without having an impact on sharpness,
- minimizes color shift caused by IR radiation when using ND filters = ideal for long exposures,
- low design brass frame = it provides no vignetting, it is suitable for wide angle lenses (24 mm FF) as well as for telephoto lenses( until 800 mm FF),
- a special hydrophobic treatment causes that the water drops are not spilling over but they are formings ball = the drops slips from surface by itself or in can be blowed out using the blowing ballon, thus it prevents the picture from damage (splodge) that can be caused by one drop of water,
- excellent price-quality ratio = a satisfied customer, who will turn back,
- precisely manufactured = reliability,
- an opportunity to change the glass in case of its damage,
- 10 years guarantee - the final quality check of each piece takes place in the Czech Republic.
The VFFOTO GS filters series is designated especially for those who seek for quality without compromise.
This filter can be recommended even for the best lenses with the focal length of 24-800 mm (recalculated on full frame) from companies such as Canon, Nikon, Carl-Zeiss, Leica, Hasselblad, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Sony etc.
Evaluation of the picture in atelier - color shift (color temperature set to 3600 K for both images):
Evaluation of the picture in atelier - the details (100% magnification without sharpening):
Other possibilities of using the IR UV-cut filter VFFOTO outdoors: ND 8000x VFFOTO GS + IR UV CUT VFFOTO GS (with filter -right) (AWB for both images)
Vignetting of VFFOTO magnetic filters:
Hodnocení přebíráme z Heuréka.cz
zobrazit všechny recenze
- Neuvěřitelná rychlost
- Ochota při výběru vhodného filtru