ND filter 4x VFFOTO PS for Phantom 3,4zatím nebylo hodnoceno udělte své hodnocení
- first class optical glass
- minimal color shift
- the latest nanolayers
- 12 antireflective layers
- super light alloy frame
- Záruka (let): 10
ND (neutral density - neutral grey) filter helps to redukce the light of all of the wavelengths (colors). While using ND filter, the photographer can extend the exposure time and change the size of the shutter according to his priorities, which allows him to have the length of the exposure under control even under extreme circumstances (sea, mountains, snow). Anyway, cheap ND filters don´t reduce the intensity of the light of all of the wavelengths regularly, which can cause color defects on the final picture.
For the needs of filming using lenses suspended on the drones, ND filters are being used for a different reason than in a‘classical’ photography. For example when shooting a video with a frame rate of 30 fps, the perfect exposure shutter time is 1/60 (it is two times shorter than the exposure value). If meeting these conditions, the shot video will be sharp. In case that we want to set up the right exposure for the video in full sunshine, we need to shorten the exposure time. Anyway, the short exposure times in the video can cause a genesis of stroboscopic – jell effect (tearing of the shot scene because of the fast moving shutter which is caused by micro vibrations). Thanks to the diversely dark ND filters, we can gain the needed exposure times of the shutter even during a sunny day.
ND VFFOTO filters marked like as PREMIUM SERIES for PHANTOM drones are developed, designed and completed in the Czech Republic. The components are being produced in China.
Not only that they are equipped with 12 antireflective layers (6 on each side) but also they contain new 3+3 nanolayers with the most developed functions.
ND filters of this series represent a connection between VFFOTO’s multi-year experiences in developing first-rate filters and the new trend in photography and in filming using drones. They take into account the specific needs of the users, and still the priority remains in uncompromising optical quality, precise processing of the filters and respecting the requirement for as low weight as possible.
|name of the filter||ND filter 4x VFFOTO PS for PHANTOMS 3,4|
|used glass||first class optical glass|
|color shift||almost zero, around 20 K|
|thickness of the glass||0.5 mm +/- 0.01 mm|
|height of the frame after screwing||7.5 mm|
|material of the frame||special metal alloy|
|number of antireflective layers||12 (6+6)|
|- improved resistance to scratching||yes|
|- improved resistance to grease||yes|
|- easier cleaning||yes|
|weight of the filter||3 g|
|time extension of||2 EV|
|light transmission||25% (suitable for filming in the cloudy day)|
Why you should decide for ND filter 4x VFFOTO PS for Phantoms:
1. 12 (6+6) antireflective layers of high quality = minimization of reflections and improved contrast,
2. closing external treatment of the filtr using nanolayers = resistance against water, scratching and impurities, easy cleaning,
3. unique optical glass of high quality = it preserves even the finest details of the contours without having an impact on sharpness,
4. a special hydrophobic treatment causes that the water drops are not spilling over but they are formings ball = the drops slips from surface by itself or in can be blowed out using the blowing ballon,
5. super light alloy frame = the frame itself weight less than 1.85 g ,
6. glass filter doesn´t create static electricity = it doesn´t magnetize dust like plastic (resin) filters,
7. excellent price-quality ratio = a satisfied customer, who will turn back,
8. precisely manufactured = reliability,
9. almost zero color shift,
10. an opportunity to change the glass in case of its damage,
11. 10 years guarantee - the final quality check of each piece takes place in the Czech Republic.
The filter is compatible with:
DJI Phantom 3 Professional
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced
DJI Phantom 4
10 years guarantee