polarizing filter VFFOTO PS US 62 mmhas not been evaluated, yet give your rating
- optical glass of high quality
- loss of the light only 1 EV
- the latest nanolayers
- 14 antireflective layers of high quality
- Japanese polarizing foil of high quality
- Warranty (years): 10
Polarizing filter (C-PL, CPL) averts the polarizing light coming from the sky and it illuminates the objects which are being photographed and the polarizing light from the reflections from all of the non-metallic objects, the water surface, glass, etc.
Because of that, the colors are richer, the blue sky seems to be darker and the white clouds are highlighted. The intensity of the effect can be influenced through twisting the filter and changing the angle of scanning.
VFFOTO polarizing filters marked like as PREMIUM SERIES US are developed, designed and completed in the Czech Republic. The components are being produced in China.
Not only that they are equipped with 14 antireflective layers (7 on each side), but also they contain the new 3+3 nanolayers with the most developed functions: improved resistance to scratching, water-resistance, improved resistance to grease, easier cleaning.
Filters of this series are designated especially for digitals cameras, but they can also be used for classical cine film reflex cameras.
All of the polarizing filters of this series are produced using the first-class polarizing foil, coming from the Japanese company Nitto and only the first-rate optical glass Schott B270 (more information about this glass can be found here).
|used glass||Schott B270|
|polarizing foil is sealed up all over its surface||yes|
|polarizing foil is sealed up on the sides||yes|
|black frame of the glass||yes|
|thickness of the glass||0.6 mm +/- 0.05 mm|
|material of the frame||aluminium alloy|
|height of the frame after screwing in||3.6 mm - ultraslim|
|number of antireflective layers||14 (7+7)|
|weight of the filter||15 g|
|use of ordinary lens cap||yes|
|rear thread||M 62 x 0.75 mm|
|loss of the light||1 EV only|
What the polarizing filter VFFOTO can do - exterior:
Why you should decide for the polarizing filter VFFOTO PS US:
1. 14 (7+7) antireflective layers of high quality = minimization of reflections and improved contrast,
2. closing external treatment on the filter using nanolayers = resistance against water, scratching and impurities, easy cleaning,
3. original optical glass Schott B270 of high quality = it preserves even the finest details of the contours without having an impact on sharpness,
4. polarizing foil Nitto is sealed up all over its surface and on the sides = protection of the polarizing foil against humidity and unfavourable effects, the polarizing foil is perfectly tightened between the glasses which provides a great quality of the photo,
5. wide extension of the focal points 15-800 mm (after recalculating on full frame) = universal use, suitable for ultrawide angle lenses as well as for telephoto lenses,
6. a special hydrophobic treatment causes that the water drops are not spilling over but they are forming balls = the drop slips from surface by itself or it can be blowed out using the blowing balloon,
7. the filter is made out of glass which means it doesn´t create statics electricity = it doesn´t magnetize dust,
8. excellent price-quality ratio = a satisfied customer who will turn back,
9. precisely manufactured = reliability,
10. the colors are slightly "warmer" = better psychological effect of the final photos,
11. 10 years guarantee - the final quality check of each piece takes place in the Czech Republic.
This filter can be recommended even for the best lenses with the focal length of 15-800 mm (recalculated on full frame) from companies such as Canon, Nikon, Carl-Zeiss, Hasselblad, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Sony etc.
Evaluation of the picture in atelier - color shift (color temperature set to 3600 K for both images):
Evaluation of the picture in atelier - the details (100% magnification without sharpening):
Other option for using the polarizing filter VFFOTO:
1. Do we need a CPL filter? (2018) - Pedro Kin
a special sealing CPL foil
10 years guarantee
the repair of the broken filter is 50% off of the filters current price for the members of VFFOTO club