ND (neutral density - neutral grey) filter helps to redukce the light of all of the wavelengths (colors). While using ND filter, the photographer can extend the exposure time and change the size of the shutter according to his priorities, which allows him to have the length of the exposure under control even under extreme circumstances (sea, mountains, snow). Anyway, cheap ND filters don´t reduce the intensity of the light of all of the wavelengths regularly, which can cause color defects on the final picture.
ND VFFOTO filters are developed, designed and completed in the Czech Republic. The components are being produced in China.
They are made by the ND coating method. For this reason, antireflective layers can not be applied to them. But the glass is treated with new 3+3 nanolayers with the most developed functions: improved resistance to scratching, water-resistance, improved resistance to grease, easier cleaning.
ND filters of this series are designated especially for digital cameras, but they can be also used for classical cine film reflex cameras.
|used glass||optical glass Schott B270 of high quality|
|color shift||around 400 K|
|thickness of the glass||0.5 mm +/- 0.1 mm|
|height of the frame after screwing||2 mm - ultraslim|
|material of the frame||aluminium alloy|
|weight of the filter||6 g|
|use of ordinary lens cap||yes|
|rear thread||M 52 x 0.75 mm|
|time extension of||6 EV|
What can the filter ND 64x VFFOTO do - exterior:
Why you should decide for ND filter 64x VFFOTO:
1. closing external treatment of the filtr using nanolayers = resistance against water, scratching and impurities, easy cleaning,
2. unique optical glass of high quality = it preserves even the finest details of the contours without having an impact on sharpness,
3. a special hydrophobic treatment causes that the water drops are not spilling over but they are formings ball = the drops slips from surface by itself or in can be blowed out using the blowing ballon, thus it prevents the picture from damage (splodge) that can be caused by one drop of water,
4. ultraslim frame = it provides no vignetting, it can be used with the ordinary lens cap, it is suitable for ultrawide angle lenses as well as for telephoto lenses,
5. glass filter doesn´t create static electricity = it doesn´t magnetize dust like plastic (resin) filters,
6. excellent price-quality ratio = a satisfied customer, who will turn back,
7. precisely manufactured = reliability,
8. relatively small color shift = these filters can be successfully used in black and white photograph but also in colourful pictures,
9. 10 years guarantee - the final quality check of each piece takes place in the Czech Republic.
This filter can be recommended even for the best lenses with the focal length of 15-800 mm (recalculated on full frame) from companies such as Canon, Nikon, Carl-Zeiss, Leica, Hasselblad, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Sony etc.
|time without filter (s)||1/320||1/250||1/200||1/160||1/125||1/100||1/80||1/60||1/50||1/40||1/30|
|time with ND filter 64x (s)||1/5||1/4||0.3||0.4||0.5||0.6||0.8||1||1.3||1.6||2|
Evaluation of the picture in atelier - color shift (color temperature set to 3600 K for both images):
Evaluation of the picture in atelier - the details (100% magnification without sharpening):
10 years guarantee