ND filter 32000x VFFOTO TITANIUM GS 82 mmhas not been evaluated, yet give your rating
- first class optical glass
- minimal color shift
- the latest nanolayers
- 14 antireflective layers
- design frame made of titanium
- not so common filter
- Warranty (years): 10
ND (neutral density - neutral grey) filter helps to redukce the light of all of the wavelengths (colors). While using ND filter, the photographer can extend the exposure time and change the size of the shutter according to his priorities, which allows him to have the length of the exposure under control even under extreme circumstances (sea, mountains, snow). Anyway, cheap ND filters don´t reduce the intensity of the light of all of the wavelengths regularly, which can cause color defects on the final picture.
ND VFFOTO filters marked like as TITANIUM GOLDEN SERIES are developed, designed and completed in the Czech Republic. The components are being produced in China.
Not only that they are equipped with 14 antireflective layers (7 on each side) but also they contain new 3+3 nanolayers with the most developed functions: improved resistance to scratching, water-resistance, improved resistance to grease, easier cleaning.
ND filters of this series are designated especially for digital cameras, but they can be also used for classical cine film reflex cameras.
For the reason custom - made filter, delivery time 3-5 working days.
|used glass||first class optical glass|
|color shift||relatively small - to cold|
|thickness of the glass||1.4 mm +/- 0.1 mm|
|height of the frame after screwing||3.4 mm - slim|
|material of the frame||titanium|
|number of antireflective layers||14 (7+7)|
|weight of the filter||26 g|
|use of ordinary lens cap||yes|
|rear thread||M 82 x 0.75 mm|
|time extension of||15 EV|
What can the filter ND 32000x VFFOTO do - exterior:
Why you should decide for ND filter 32000x VFFOTO TITANIUM GS:
1. 14 (7+7) antireflective layers of high quality = minimization of reflections and improved contrast,
2. closing external treatment of the filtr using nanolayers = resistance against water, scratching and impurities, easy cleaning,
3. unique optical glass of high quality = it preserves even the finest details of the contours without having an impact on sharpness,
4. a special hydrophobic treatment causes that the water drops are not spilling over but they are formings ball = the drops slips from surface by itself or in can be blowed out using the blowing ballon, thus it prevents the picture from damage (splodge) that can be caused by one drop of water,
5. low design titanium frame = it provides no vignetting, it can be used with the ordinary lens cap, it is suitable for ultrawide angle lenses as well as for telephoto lenses, titanium properties (hardness, very low weight, high durability) allow it to be used in the aerospace and space industry, neurosurgery, dentistry and orthopaedics; it is also used for the production of luxury wrist watches and jewelry and golf clubs and also for VFFOTO photographic filters for their trouble-free replacement on camera lenses,
6. glass filter doesn´t create static electricity = it doesn´t magnetize dust like plastic (resin) filters,
7. excellent price-quality ratio = a satisfied customer, who will turn back,
8. precisely manufactured = reliability,
9. relatively small color shift = these filters can be successfully used in black and white photograph but also in colourful pictures,
10. an opportunity to change the glass in case of its damage,
11. when buiyng this, the customer gets a bonus: 1x replacement of broken or otherwise damaged glass completely free of charge,
12. custom - made filter,
13. 10 years guarantee - the final quality check of each piece takes place in the Czech Republic,
14. not so common filter.
The VFFOTO TITANIUM GS filters series is designated especially for those who seek for quality without compromise.
This filter can be recommended even for the best lenses with the focal length of 20-800 mm (recalculated on full frame) from companies such as Canon, Nikon, Carl-Zeiss, Leica, Hasselblad, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Sony etc.
|time without filter (s)||1/400||1/320||1/250||1/200||1/160||1/125||1/100||1/80||1/60||1/50||1/40|
|time with ND filter 32000x (s)||80||100||128||160||200||256||320||400||534||640||800|
10 years guarantee
1x replacement of broken or otherwise damaged glass