magnetic ND filter 32000x VFFOTO GS 72 mmhas not been evaluated, yet give your rating
- first class optical glass
- minimal color shift
- the latest nanolayers
- 14 antireflective layers
- magnetic design frame
- Warranty (years): 10
Magnetic ND filter 32000x VFFOTO GS 72 mm – easily, quickly and with no screw!
The new VFFOTO system uses a thin magnetic adaptor which is screwed on the end of the lens and a special photographic filter in a magnetic frame which can be attached to the adapter only by putting it on.
As an alternative to the screwing photofilters, the magnetic filters can be changed quickly and easily. You just need to put the filter closer to the adapter which is at the end of the lens and it will be fastened immediately. And you can take it off easily as well. This is a solution for everyone who has a problem with screwing when changing the filters.
What makes the magnetic filters VFFOTO so special? It is their simplicity. Instead of two adapters that you can usually find in case of some similar systems (one is at the end of the lens and the other one on the regular photographic filter), in case of the VFFOTO filter, the photographic filter represents directly the counterpart to the adapter. Or there can be even more photographic filters as it is possible to place them in layers and to attach more photographic filters at the same time (i.e. polarizing filter together with an ND filter). You can also easily use the original lens hood delivered from the producer of the lens together with the attached magnetic filters.
New magnetic filters can not be combined with current screwing filters as they represent a completely different system. We will be producing both types of the filters simultaneously so that our customers can always choose either screwing or magnetic filters.
We strongly recommend protecting your filter by a reliable lens cap during the time you are not photographing. Therefore we deliver such a lens cap together with the filter.
ND (neutral density - neutral grey) filter helps to redukce the light of all of the wavelengths (colors). While using ND filter, the photographer can extend the exposure time and change the size of the shutter according to his priorities, which allows him to have the length of the exposure under control even under extreme circumstances (sea, mountains, snow). Anyway, cheap ND filters don´t reduce the intensity of the light of all of the wavelengths regularly, which can cause color defects on the final picture.
ND VFFOTO filters marked like as GOLDEN SERIES are developed, designed and completed in the Czech Republic. The components are being produced in China.
Not only that they are equipped with 14 antireflective layers (7 on each side) but also they contain new 3+3 nanolayers with the most developed functions: improved resistance to scratching, water-resistance, improved resistance to grease, easier cleaning.
ND filters of this series are designated especially for digital cameras, but they can be also used for classical cine film reflex cameras.
|used glass||first class optical glass|
|color shift||relatively small - to cold|
|thickness of the glass||1.2 mm +/- 0.1 mm|
|height of the frame after screwing||3.8 mm - slim|
|material of the frame||aluminium, magnet|
|number of antireflective layers||14 (7+7)|
|weight of the filter||23 g|
|use of ordinary lens cap||delivery with cap|
|frontal thread||special size - 73 mm|
|time extension of||15 EV|
What can the filter ND 32000x VFFOTO do - exterior:
Why you should decide for magnetic ND filter 32000x VFFOTO GS:
1. very fast use and replacement of the filter without screwdriving,
2. 14 (7+7) antireflective layers of high quality = minimization of reflections and improved contrast,
3. closing external treatment of the filtr using nanolayers = resistance against water, scratching and impurities, easy cleaning,
4. unique optical glass of high quality = it preserves even the finest details of the contours without having an impact on sharpness,
5. a special hydrophobic treatment causes that the water drops are not spilling over but they are formings ball = the drops slips from surface by itself or in can be blowed out using the blowing ballon, thus it prevents the picture from damage (splodge) that can be caused by one drop of water,
6. low design brass frame = it provides no vignetting, it is suitable for ultrawide angle lenses as well as for telephoto lenses,
7. glass filter doesn´t create static electricity = it doesn´t magnetize dust like plastic (resin) filters,
8. excellent price-quality ratio = a satisfied customer, who will turn back,
9. precisely manufactured = reliability,
10. relatively small color shift = these filters can be successfully used in black and white photograph but also in colourful pictures,
11. an opportunity to change the glass in case of its damage,
12. 10 years guarantee - the final quality check of each piece takes place in the Czech Republic.
The VFFOTO GS filters series is designated especially for those who seek for quality without compromise.
This filter can be recommended even for the best lenses with the focal length of 24-800 mm (recalculated on full frame) from companies such as Canon, Nikon, Carl-Zeiss, Leica, Hasselblad, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Sony etc.
|time without filter (s)||1/400||1/320||1/250||1/200||1/160||1/125||1/100||1/80||1/60||1/50||1/40|
|time with ND filter 32000x (s)||80||100||128||160||200||256||320||400||534||640||800|
1. review by Miroslav Petrasko (www.hdrshooter.com)
Vignetting of VFFOTO magnetic filters:
10 years guarantee
the repair of the broken filter is 50% off of the filters current price for the members of VFFOTO club
this magnetic system is not compatible with VFFOTO "classic" screwing filters