graduated ND filter VFFOTO NHDQ 0.6 HARD 100x150 mm
- optical glass of high quality
- all-glass filter
- 14 antireflective layers of high quality
- hard transition
- minimal color shift
- Warranty (years): 10
Transitional (graduated neutral density - GND) filter is useful especially for equalization of the contrasts of the scene. We use the transitional filter usually for darkening sky which is too bright. GND filters are irreplaceable in landscape´s photography in the case of dramatically contrasting scenes where they combine the transition from a tinted (neutral grey) surface up to a completely clear area. As in the case of ND filter, the darkest part of the GND filter is referred to as a darkening factor.
GND (graduated neutral density) VFFOTO filters marked like as NANO HIGH DEFINITION QUALITY are devoloped and designed in the Czech Republic. Production takes place in China.
Not only that they are equipped with 14 antireflective layers (7 on each side) but also they contain new 3+3 nanolayers with the most developed functions: improved resistance to scratching, water-resistance, improved resistance to grease, easier cleaning.
All of the filters in this series are produced using the first-class optical glass Schott B270 (more information about this glass can be found here).
GND filters of this series are designated especially for digital cameras, but they can be also used for classical cine film reflex cameras.
|used glass||optical glass Schott B270|
|color shift||negligible, max. 100 K|
|thickness of the glass||2 mm +/- 0.1 mm|
|number of antireflective layers||14 (7+7)|
|weight of the filter||79 g|
|use of ordinary lens cap||yes|
|type of transition||hard|
|extending the time in its darkest part||2 EV|
|the light transmission in its darkest part||25%|
What can the GND filter VFFOTO NHDQ 0.6 do - exterior:
Connection of the VFFOTO NHDQ filter and the VFFOTO ND 64x filter:
Why you should decide for GND filter VFFOTO NHDQ 0.6 HARD:
1. 14 (7+7) antireflective layers of high quality = the minimization of objectionable reflections,
2. closing external treatment of the filter using nanolayers = resistance against water, scratching and impurities, easy cleaning, these layers improve the mechanical as well as the physical qualities of the glass Schott B270,
3. original optical glass of high quality = it preserves even the finest details of the contours without having an impact on sharpness,
4. negligible color shift = these filters can be successfully used not only in black and white photograph but also in colourful pictures,
5. it is suitable for wide angel lenses as well as for telephoto lenses,
6. a special hydrofobic treatment causes that the water drops are not spilling over but they are formings balls = the drop slips from surface by itself or it can be blowed out using the blowing balloon,
7. glass filtr doesn´t create static elektricity = it doesn´t magnetize dust like plastic (resin) filters,
8. excellent price-quality ratio = a satisfied customer who will turn back,
9. precisely manufactured = reliability,
10. the final quality check of each piece takes place in the Czech Republic,
11. 10 years warranty for color fastness.
We recommend the series of VFFOTO NHDQ 0.6 HARD GND filters for those who are looking for a filter with an excellent price-performance ratio.
This filter is suitable even for the best lenses from companies such as Canon, Nikon, Carl-Zeiss, Leica, Hasselblad, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Sony etc.
Evaluation of the picture in atelier - color shift (for both images the color temperature is set to 3600 K):
Evaluation of the picture in atelier - the details (100% magnification without sharpening):
10 years warranty for color fastness