filter holder VFFOTO SQ 100
- anodized aluminium alloy
- rotary system
- Warranty (years): 2
Filter holder VFFOTO SQ 100 is designed to allow convenient use of all-glass transition filters and possibly light ND filters with a width of 100 mm and a glass thickness of 2 mm. For simple adjustment of the transition filters in particular, it is rotatable by 360 °.
The holder has no sealing against parasitic light.
On a 77 mm (77 mm diameter) lens, vignetting 10 mm of APS-C and 16 mm of full frame (FF) focuses.
The bracket is standard supplied with 2 slots for square filters. There is a thread in the holder body to use, for example, a polarizing or other 86 mm diameter filter.
Instructions for using the VFFOTO SQ 100 holder:
1. Screw the compatible reduction ring onto the lens.
2. Attach the bracket to the ring and tighten the lock screw (larger screw).
3. Ensure that it can not fall accidentally.
4. Insert the desired square filter into the slot and lightly tighten the screws on the front of the bracket with the screwdriver provided so that it can not spontaneously fall out while allowing the filter to move up and down.
5. Set the desired filter position and secure it with a smaller screw.
The holder can not be used without a reduction ring! There are reduction rings with diameter: 82 mm, 77 mm, 72 mm and 67 mm.
the holder has no sealing against parasitic light